SENIOR INNOVATION LEADER, REGENERATIVE DESIGNER, TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONAL AND PASSIONATE SPEAKER
MY LATEST WORK. CHECK IT OUT!
Natural entrepreneur, passionate and creative senior innovation leader, global citizen with a strong communication skills among all organization levels and generations. Process, products and experience designer for more than 5 different industries in 6 countries. Seeking to help courageous people and organizations to develop a design system to regenerate the world powered by empathy, knowledge and technology in a protopia model.
2022 - Present
Head of Innovation and Transformation Programs
- Work with sales leadership to identify and qualify customers for the Digital Innovation program.
- Develop C-suite and line-of-business relationships with leading innovators within customer organizations.
- Deliver high quality engagements using Amazonian innovation mechanisms like Working Backwards to identify specific end-customer problems or opportunities and articulate in a press release.
- Facilitate Working Backwards workshops with customer executive groups.
- Lead and coordinate translation of those solutions into working cloud prototypes, working with relevant engineering and services teams, and partners where appropriate.
- Build value propositions/ business cases.
- Train & enable local sales teams to help qualify customers, and – in some cases – lead elements of the digital innovation engagement.
- Effectively track and articulate the value of engagements underway, and major wins.
- Share knowledge effectively across the WW team.
- Help develop and improve the Digital Innovation engagement model based on engagement experience.
- Work with the Partner team to identify, engage and enable partners who can accelerate our approach to digital innovation.
- Conduct customer briefings, present at customer events, further AWS solutions-led thought leadership in the innovation domain.
2022 - 2022
Head of Business Development Enterprise
- Work directly with Enterprise Companies across multiple Latin America countries to help accelerate the digital innovation, migration to the cloud and modernization of Enterprise solutions using cloud technologies as well as develop GTM strategies for the Latin America region.
Identify opportunities for cloud-enabled solutions workloads within Latin America and own execution of programs, in close alignment with AWS local teams.
Understand customers and partners needs and opportunities and work closely with the AWS Industry Business Unit as well as AWS Service and Engineering teams to support the resolution of customer needs.
Own development of scaling mechanism and programs including innovation programs, partner programs, training and education, marketing and sales enablement including self-service assets for the Enterprise community.
2018 - 2022
Chief Executive Officer
- Effectively managed multidisciplinary team in 4 locations in 3 countries.
- Oversaw financial back office and business operations.
- Created an intensive and ambitious design strategy and method.
- Led the technology team and customer developments as a CTO.
- Delivered 12 major projects for large companies in multiple industries.
- Created the SchoolBUS program. It is a learning experience designed to move you from thinking to doing.
- Created the EaseDesign. It is an ease of use design digital platform (Digital Workspace, Digital and Physical Collaboration, Communication, Management and Intelligence).
- Increased revenue by over 280% in a 3-year timespan.
- Key Customers: Natura & Co, Avon, BASF, Fraport, Rock in Rio, Lab Fantasma, Grendene, Lebes and more.
2014 - 2017
Head of Innovation and Customer Experience
- Led 350+ employees in multiple teams delivering innovation projects for Latin America.
- Developed and implemented the Labs Customer Center helping to generate revenue of 560+ million Euros.
- Created the InnoWeeks - The largest innovation program at SAP in Latin America, delivering 20+ innovation project for multiple industries
- Developed the SAP Startup Focus Program in Latin America with 25+ startups accelerated
- Created the .Idea Startup Program - Angel Investment
- Developed an award winning social impact program (TEDx Speaker)
- Developed the Labs Patent Program to foster the process and support employees with 10+ patens submitted.
- Developed the D-Shop, the first Internet of Things workshop open 24/7 for the employees to develop their prototypes
- Developed the Design Culture at the Labs
- Supported the Big Data Hub business case development.
- Developed the SAP Leonardo Platform in Latin America - Big Data, Internet of Things, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
2012 - 2013
Head of Business Development for Latam
- Developed new line of business for the Labs increasing the Labs population in 35%
- Developed the Sports and Entertainment industry in Latin America
- Developed the key industries focus for Latin America - Agribusiness, Healthcare and Retail
- Created the Techniversity Program to bring diversity and young talents
- Created and designed the Labs Innovation Center.
- Oversaw the Design Thinking implementation o for more than 900 employees.
2011 - 2012
Regional Plesales Executive
- Developed the SAP solution portfolio in the south region of Brazil responsible for 25+ customers
- Developed the value engineering program with key customers with 12+ full assessments executed
- Developed the SAP HANA Big Data program
- Designed customer detailed solution architecture for multiple industries
Increased revenue by over 52% in a 1-year timespan.
2006 - 2010
Global SAP Project Manager
- Created the IT merge and acquisitions methodology as part of the overall M&A strategy
- Created the new global SAP applications architecture (Gerdau Template) dealing with a multimillion USD license contract
- Developed the Service Oriented Architecture methodology impacting 150+ IT employees
- Led 27 technical employees in 7 countries.
- Implemented the Supply Relationship Management at Gerdau Ameristeel – USA
- Implemented the Global Master Data Management program and SAP platform in 7 countries
- Implemented SAP Business Objects and SAP Portals (BPM-BRM)
- Oversaw the implementation consultancy selection process for the global SAP project
2003 - 2006
Latin America SAP Project Manager
- Managed the SAP implementation of the Controlling Area for 3 countries
- Implemented the Master Data migration for the region.
- Oversaw the change management process and training activities for the regional SAP implementation
- Implemented the Sarbanes-Oxley process within SAP platform
- Led the controlling center of excellence team after the SAP implementation
- Developed the regional disaster recovery plan in partnership with the IT Technical team
2001 - 2003
Global SAP Project Lead
- Implemented the SAP Enterprise Buyer Professional solution for Mexico, Puerto Rico and United States
- Developed and implemented the SAP Master Data migration plan for Germany, France, Japan and United States
- Led the implementation of the SAP Production Planning and Materials Management modules for Mexico and Puerto Rico
- Standardized global business process to develop synergy among all manufacture plants.
- Developed the change management as part of the multicultural strategy team for Latin America.
1999 - 2001
IT Infrastructure Site Lead
- Implemented the Business Continuity Plan and the Disaster Recovery Plan
- Developed the business impact and risk analysis with the IT team in each manufacturing plant
- Configured and maintained around 21 multi platforms servers, telecommunication system, data links, routers, VPN and wireless environment
- Coordinated the Brazilian Help Desk Team for email, LAN and WAN
- Implemented one of the first outdoors wireless networks in Brazil at Fazenda Almirante, Barro Preto – Bahia
- Awarded as Make the Difference employee – Global Standard Desktop System Program
1996 - 1998
- Developed and implemented the Sales Automation Software (EffemNet) in Brazil for 150+ sales representatives. One of the first laptop based sales automation solution with mobile phone modem and mobile printer implemented in the country.